Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

One thing leads to another...

Dark floors and blue tiles - yummy
We had an exciting weekend last weekend.  We were invited to a trade sale by a well-known plumbing company and picked up some bargains including taps, a sink and best of all, three Villeroy and Boch wash basins.  Now, I’ll be honest with you, V&B, while absolutely stunning bathware, wasn’t really on our target list because it's a little out of our price range.  Originally I was looking at above counter curvy vessel style basins.
Curvy vessel basin

 But. when I saw these beautiful Subway basins at a bargain price - I couldn't resist.  The point of this story is not to brag about my bargains (although that is fun), it’s about how each choice you make impacts on the next.  My original plan for what my bathroom will look like has changed dramatically, because of my choice of basins.  If you look through my Pinterest pics of bathrooms I like and compare it to the one I have posted here today, you will see what I am talking about.


My current love interest - note the basin!


No comments:

Post a Comment